Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop for Designers: Textures.
- [Nigel] That brings us to the end of the course.…Thank you very much for watching.…I hope this course has given you some ideas…for how you can use textures in your own Photoshop work.…Please check out my other courses here on lynda.com…especially those in the Photoshop For Designers series.…And if you'd like to stay in touch,…here are some ways to reach me.…I'm Nigel French, bye for now.…
- Sourcing textures
- Add texture with blend modes, masks, and overlays
- Creating texture brushes
- Applying texture with filters
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Apply Texture with Blend Modes, Layer Masks, and Clipping Masks
2. Apply Texture with Brushes
3. Apply Texture with Filters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.