Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Modular UX Design with Photoshop.
- [Narrator] I hope you've enjoyed this course…as we focused on how to create modular PSDs…by leveraging smart objects and externally linked files.…To learn more about creating PSDs…that could be shared within a team,…make sure to check out Photoshop…best practices for collaboration.…
- Creating Smart Objects in Photoshop
- Keeping Smart Objects up to date
- Preparing elements for reuse
- Creating a style sheet
- Creating a PSD template
- Reusing Smart Objects across PSDs
- Using layer comps
Skill Level Advanced
1. Smart Objects
2. Smart Object Style Sheet
3. Creating PSD Templates
4. Tips and Tricks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.