- [Instructor] I hope you've enjoyed this course…as we focus on how to create UX for Developer Tools.…While this is a good place to start,…there's still more you can learn…as you begin to use these techniques…discussed in the course.…When you're ready to learn more,…make sure to check out the Advance Your Skills…in UX Design Learning Path.…
- The interface of a developer tool
- Designing within constraints
- The Pixel Vision 8 user interface
- Creating a common UX language
- Standardizing UI components
- Designing for small resolutions
- Adding toolbars and action bars
- Setting limits for simplicity
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Mobile Games with Unitywith Kelley Hecker1h 12m Intermediate
Sketch: Working with Developerswith Natalie Schultz26m 47s Intermediate
1. Designing Dev Tools
2. Shared UX Principles
3. Tool Design Case Study
4. Design Constraints
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.