Join Julieanne Kost for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop Automation: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques.
- [Instructor] Congratulations on completing this course.…I hope that the material we covered will help you…to further streamline your workflow so that you can automate…repetitive tasks and accomplish more in far less time.…Thank you for the privilege of being your instructor…and to find out what I've been up to lately,…be sure to check out my blog at blogs.adobe.com/jkost.…
- Quickly saving images as different file types
- Creating single and multi-step actions
- Saving and loading actions
- Inserting stops, menu items, and conditionals
- Tips for working with layers
- Using the Batch command
- Creating droplets
- Automatically creating graphics from layers using generators
- Working with variables and scripts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Quickly Saving Images as Different File Types
2. Action Essentials
3. Tips and Tricks for Recording Actions
4. Using the Batch Command
5. Droplets, Variables, and Scripts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.