Join Justin Reznick for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Advanced Photography: Diptychs, Triptychs, and Aspect Ratios.
- The very first time that I made a triptych…and brought it to an art show, it sold.…The very next time, it sold.…And I realized something.…I realized that presenting your work in an original way…is a compelling product to offer to your customers.…And throughout this course, we've explored…how to do it for print, how to do it for web…and how to be able to present something on your site…so people know exactly what you offer.…Now what I'd like you to do is experiment…and give it a try yourself.…Make a diptych, make a triptych.…
Whether you're doing it for sale…or you're doing it for yourself to put on your wall,…or maybe friends and family,…experiment and see the reaction of people…and I think you'll really be excited.…Thank you so much for joining me.…
In this course, photographer and educator Justin Reznick explores your options, covering both the aesthetic issues and Photoshop techniques used to make more interesting compositions. Learn how to combine images, split one image into multiple parts, prepare your work—including prints—for sale, and use the Shoot & Sell app to market your photography to clients.
- Understanding aspect ratios
- Working with multiple images
- Analyzing triptychs
- Splitting an image into multiple parts
- Selling image sets
- Using the Shoot & Sell app