Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop for Designers: Color.
- [Nigel] So, that brings us to the end.…I hope you've enjoyed the course…and have picked up some useful tips…and techniques that you can incorporate into…your own work.…If you like this course, I invite you to check out…my other courses,…especially those in the Photoshop For Designers series.…Layer effects, shape layers, filters,…type effects and working with Illustrator.…If you'd like to stay in touch,…please like my Facebook page,…or you can reach me by email.…I'm Nigel French, thanks for watching,…and goodbye for now.…
- The color wheel and color relationships
- Managing color swatches
- Transparency and color channels
- Working with the Color Picker
- Additive and subtractive color
- Working with color modes
- Performing color correction
- Saturation and desaturation
- Designing with spot color
- Using adjustments: levels, curves, and white balance
- Using auto color adjustments
- Matching color
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effectswith Nigel French1h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Type Effectswith Nigel French5h 28m Intermediate
1. Color Terms and Concepts
2. Color Conventions in Photoshop
3. Color Modes in Photoshop
4. Evaluate and Measure Color in Photoshop
5. Enhance Color in Photoshop
6. Techniques for Working with Color in Photoshop
7. Combine Color and Black and White in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.