Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Time-Saving Tips Using Photoshop.
- [Chad] So, where do you go from here? … Well, the LinkedIn Learning Library … is chock-full of awesome content … for you to continue learning. … If you're looking for more Photoshop courses, … just do a search for Photoshop … in the LinkedIn Learning Library, … and you'll have plenty of options to choose from. … If you're looking to learn other Adobe applications, … there's plenty of content on those topics too. … I encourage you to checkout my course page … on LinkedIn Learning to see other courses I've done … on a variety of different Adobe applications. … Thanks so much for watching, … and good luck in all of your creative endeavors. … …
- Customizing Photoshop
- Zooming and panning techniques
- Using Photoshop tool shortcuts
- Selecting, moving, showing, and merging layers
- Adjusting brush size
- Transforming selections
- Adding a color adjustment
- Changing type properties
- Working with Smart Objects
Skill Level Intermediate
Time-Saving Tips Using Illustratorwith Chad Chelius1h 45m Intermediate
Lightroom Classic CC: Working Fasterwith Chris Orwig1h 25m Intermediate
Mastering Selections in Photoshop CCwith Tim Grey3h 13m Beginner
1. Performance and Interface Tips
3. Selections and Masking
4. Working with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.