Join Deke McClelland for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Underwater Photography: Wide Angle.
- Before we come up for air,…I want to take a moment to thank you guys for being with us…and to personally attest how well this information works…when shooting underwater.…I first met Hergen at Lembeh Strait…which is full of a rich variety of small creatures…that are best suited to macro photography,…which we'll be covering in a separate course.…The day we left Lembeh for a place called Bunaken…which is full of big creatures…better suited to wide-angle photography,…Hergen sat us down for an emergency wide-angle session…and it worked so great,…I was able to capture some awesome photographs like these.…
Perhaps not as awesome as Hergen's stuff but hey,…this was my first time underwater with an SLR.…- [Hergen] Not bad Dick you're a really good student.…- Here at Lynda.com Hergen, we're all good students…and with that, this is Deke McClelland.…- And this is Hergen Spalink.…- Wishing you great images on your next adventure.…
- Wide-angle optics
- Blending and contrasting exposure
- Controlling exposure with aperture
- Lighting underwater
- Shooting on walls and slopes
- Composing underwater shots
- Capturing rays of sunlight
- Going in for close focus
- Post-processing in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is Wide Angle?
5. Special Techniques
6. Post Processing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.