Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Photoshop Portrait Retouching.
- [Chris] Congratulations on making it through this course.…Woo hoo!…So what comes next?…Well, if you want to dig deeper in the topic…of portrait retouching,…I have a few other project-based courses you may enjoy.…You can find those by navigating…to the area where you can view my courses.…Then, if you sort these based on their Course Title…and use z to a, right there,…what it will do is it will show you some of those courses.…They happen to just start with a letter…which is later in the alphabet.…Here, you can find Retouching Bridal Portraits…or a Portrait Project,…Retouching a Studio Portrait,…Lighting with Lightroom,…Fixing a Distracting Background,…Fixing a Group Photo, et cetera.…
So you can find some more of those courses there,…and thank you so much for joining me in this course.…Congratulations on finishing it up.…Well done.…I'll see you next time.…
- Cleaning up the background
- Removing distractions with the Spot Healing Brush
- Removing logos, jewelry, and lint
- Sculpting with Liquify
- Smoothing skin
- Removing unflattering distortion
- Changing the face with Face-Aware Liquify
- Removing shadows and wrinkles
- Improving eyes
- Whitening teeth
- Changing makeup
- Using multiple frames
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Retouching: Beauty Portraitswith Timothy Sexton1h 12m Intermediate
1. Clean Up the Background
2. Remove and Improve
3. Shape, Sculpt, and Modify
4. Improve Skin
5. Remove Shadows and Wrinkles
6. Improve Eyes
7. Whiten Teeth and Change Makeup
9. Using Multiple Frames
10. Bonus Tips and Advanced Challenges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.