Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating a Cinemagraph in Photoshop.
- [Voiceover] I hope that you've enjoyed this exploration…of Cinemagraphs and Compositing in Photoshop,…and that's given you some ideas for your own…creative projects.…If you're intrigued by the idea of combining compositing…with video, I have a course on that topic…called Creative Video Compositing with Photoshop,…that you might find interesting.…For other compositing titles,…check out my courses on Photographing…for Compositing in Photoshop,…Product Photography Compositing, and Replacing the Sky.…I'm Sean Duggan, thanks for watching.…
- What is a cinemagraph?
- Shooting video for a cinemagraph
- Choosing video length
- Looping video
- Organizing layers
- Using a layer mask to reveal motion
- Creating multiple motion effects in one image
- Fine-tuning video clips
- Exporting cinemagraphs as animated GIFs or video clips
Skill Level Intermediate
5-Day Mograph Challenge: Animated GIFswith EJ Hassenfratz35m 21s Intermediate
The Art of Photoshop Compositingwith Julieanne Kost3h 3m Intermediate
1. The Basic Cinemagraph Effect
2. Create Multiple Cinemagraphs on One Image
Adding color adjustments4m 36s
3. Fine-Tuning Video Clips for Cinemagraphs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.