Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop Compositing Project: Replacing a Sky.
- I hope that you've enjoyed this course…on using Photoshop compositing…to replace the sky in a photograph,…and that the skills and the techniques that you've learned…will help you in your own imaging projects.…If you're interested in learning more about compositing…and working on some advanced projects,…check out my course on…Photographing for Compositing in Photoshop.…That course covers things to take into account…before you take the photos for a composite,…as well as using Photoshop to bring all the pieces together.…I'm Sean Duggan, thanks for watching.…
Not to worry. With Photoshop you can replace a sky that doesn't work with one that does. In this course, photographer, author, and educator Seán Duggan shows you how to perform this common compositing task. You'll see examples of sky replacements that don't work, and then learn how to create ones that do. Get a photographer's insight on masking, lighting, and blending adjustments naturally into the background of an existing photo.
- Masking, lighting, and perspective
- Correcting a blown-out sky with HDR exposures
- Shooting replacement images
- Using masks, blend modes, and adjustments layers