- Well, congratulations for finishing up this course…on how to use curves, super curves in Photoshop.…And for your next steps, if you're interested in learning…more about curves or more about Photoshop,…well, just come right back to the lynda.com library,…go to the Browse tool and you can just type in…Curves, if you want.…You'll find a variety of different things.…You can just use the singular like Curve, or Curves.…Either one will give you slightly different results…or if you're interested in more things about Photoshop,…you just type in Photoshop and you'll find…a variety of different courses on lynda.com,…Library for Photoshop.…
Now, you can also go to the ADOBE TV,…tv.adobe.com, type in Photoshop.…You'll find a whole wide variety of…different videos, training videos on…topics for Photoshop and curves…in that library as well.…And of course, I would love for you to come…visit me on my taztallyphotography.com site and…let me know what you think about my photography.…I like to do black and white landscape photography,…
- Using Curves adjustment layers for nondestructive editing
- Setting highlights and shadows
- Making area-specific tonal adjustments
- Using masks to control adjustments
- Adjusting color, brightness, and contrast
- Making quick adjustments
- Fine-tuning your curves
Skill Level Advanced
1. Curve Fundamentals
2. Tone and Simple Color Adjustments with Curves
3. Numeric Color Adjustments with Curves
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.