Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshop.
- Well, we've reached the end of our course…and we've covered a lot of ground.…If you have additional questions,…you can reach me at kevinstohlmeyer.com or on Facebook.…You can extend your knowledge even more…by checking out the other titles on lynda.com,…including additional Photoshop titles…from Chris Orwig, Bryan O'Neil Hughes,…Deke McClelland, and Julieanne Kost.…You may also want to check out…Wacom Essentials Training with John Derry.…Thanks for joining me,…and I look forward to seeing you in my next course.…
- Changing the pen nib
- Customizing the ExpressKeys, touch options, and more
- Understanding opacity vs. flow
- Using the brush tools and Mixer Brush
- Working with erodible brushes
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on in April 2016. What changed?
A: We updated one video, "Radial Menu," to reflect changes to the Wacom software.