Join Rayce Bird for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Sculpting a Creature with ZBrush and Photoshop.
- Congratulations, you have successfully made a monster…using ZBrush and Photoshop.…If you want to advance your knowledge further,…head over to lynda.com and check out…the ZBrush software pages.…You'll be able to find a little bit…more information on ZBrush.…You can also go into the Photoshop software pages,…and there are many more Photoshop courses available for you.…Go over to ZBrushCentral, they've got some great…3D inspiration and also give you some updates…on the new software releases.…
Also, check out ConceptArtWorld.…This is a place to find great…2D references and inspirations.…Also check out my website, raycebird.com,…my Makeup FX Gallery.…It's always good to take a look at real, practical FX…and have that help you with your ZBrush sculptures.…Go ahead and go over to…Stan Winston School of Character Arts.…This is a great website for learning more practical FX,…which will only help you become better…as not only a concept artist but sculpting in ZBrush…and being a 3D artist altogether.…
I hope you enjoyed…Sculpting a Creature with ZBrush and Photoshop,…
- Sketching silhouette in Photoshop
- Refining your character
- Using ZSpheres to create basic anatomy
- Adding to the anatomy with Dynamesh
- Adding eyes, horns, fingers, and clothes
- Coloring, shadowing, and texturing the model
- Using the Transform tools
- Lighting and rendering the creature
- Compositing in Photoshop
- Color correcting and adding noise to the scene
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Character Discovery
2. Sketch It Out
3. Sculpting with Dynamesh
4. Detail Refinement
5. Coloring Techniques
6. Using Transform Tools
7. Lights and Rendering
8. Compositing in Photoshop
9. Finishing Touches
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.