Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop: Working with Perspective.
…Well, we've reached the end of our course and we've covered a lot of ground.…If you have additional questions, you can reach me at c2gps.com or on Facebook.…You can also find out the latest updates…and changes to Adobe Photoshop by visiting photoshop.com.…And finally, you can extend your knowledge…even more by attending Photoshop World Conference.…Or checking out other, lynda.com series from Bert Monroy and Dieke McCaulan.…Thanks for joining me, and I look forward to seeing you in my next course.…
- Identifying different types of perspective
- Creating a perspective grid in Photoshop
- Cropping and transforming in perspective
- Using lens correction adjustments and Perspective Warp
- Repairing items in perspective with Content-Aware Fill
- Adding elements to perspective shots
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Adjusting Perspective
3. Repairing Items in Perspective
4. Adding Items to Perspective
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.