Join Julieanne Kost for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of The Art of Photoshop Compositing.
…Thank you for the privilege of being your instructor.…We hope to see you elsewhere, as you continue your online training experience.…If you're looking for additional artistic inspiration, be sure to check…out the creative spark series, including…Jerry Uelsmann and Maggie Taylor's documentary.…Also, be sure to check out Chris Orwig's Narrative Portraiture series.…Or, to find out what I've been up to lately, check out my…blog at blogs.adobe.com/jkost.…
- What makes a good composite?
- Refining your story
- Composing using the basic principles of design
- Customizing your Photoshop workspace
- Preparing elements from your source images
- Adjusting color, tone, balance, and perspective
- Mastering the Pen tool
- Unifying with texture, focus, leading lines, and structure
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Why Composite Images?
2. Customizing Photoshop for Compositing Images
3. Composite 1: Perception
4. Composite 2: Erosion
5. Working with the Pen Tool
6. Composite 3: Two Birds
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.