Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating a more expressive photograph with Camera Raw
- Correcting under- and overexposure
- Improving light in certain areas of an image with masks and the Radial Filter
- Painting in brightness with Curves and masking
- Correcting exposure with a gradient mask
- Brightening and darkening with blend modes
- Working with the Burn and Dodge tools
- Adding light and multiple colors with the Lighting Effects filter
- Creating a realistic glow
Skill Level Intermediate
Congratulations on making it through this course. Throughout this course we have worked on a wide range of images, and covered a number of different techniques. And you know, now is when the fun begins. Now is when you get to begin to implement all of these techniques into your own workflow. And keep in mind, when it comes to working with light with photographs, really it is an art and a craft. And it takes a lifetime to really understand how you can best use light and color in order to improve your photographs.
Well, in closing, thanks for joining me in this course. I hope to see you in another one, bye for now.