Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop (2013).
Thank you so much for watching this course. I hope you've learned a lot about…black and white in Lightroom and Photoshop, but also about how they apply to…your color images as well,…and not just working in the software, but seeing in black and white out in the world.…Black and white is a lot of fun, and it lends itself to a lot of different…photos, and even video.…So, hopefully this gets you out shooting, and playing around with the images…that you already have.…If you'd like to learn more, there are a lot courses from Lynda on Photoshop, and…there are other courses beyond that, like Foundations of Photography.…
So, have a great time, get out there shooting, and I hope you enjoy yourself…and the software.…
- Why black and white?
- Shooting with black and white in mind
- Setting up Lightroom and creating image versions
- Utilizing presets effectively
- Creating black-and-white HDR images with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Taking advantage of black-and-white adjustment layers
- Adjusting the toning of images
- Working with the Silver Efex plugin