Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps and farewell, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- Here we have a final look at our digital artwork.…We've really covered a lot of ground here…and I hope that you can put the experience…to good use on your own creative endeavors.…Let me give you a last personal advice.…The root of all visual artwork is drawing.…You should do it as often as possible.…And remember that even if your goal is to…master the digital canvas, a simple pencil…and a piece of paper are all what it takes…to become a great artist.…
Thank you for your time and goodbye.…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.