Explore the different Photoshop navigation tools you need to be familiar with for this course. Learn about the Hand tool and Zoom tool so you can maneuver around your workspace.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about navigation. … One of the benefits of working on the computer … is the ability to zoom in and out, … so you can get really close and do some detail work. … And to do that we're going to use the zoom tool which … is over here in the toolbar. … To use it you click on it … Click and drag on your page and it zooms in. … Click and drag in the opposite direction … and it zooms back out. … That's called scrubby zoom and I have … to admit I didn't like it at first but it has grown on me. … If you don't like it, because you feel … like your page gets away from you, which can happen, … you can go up here to the control bar … and turn off scrubby zoom. … And now when you're in the zoom tool … whatever you click and drag around … is what the screen will zoom to automatically. … There are a couple of other buttons … that are worth knowing and that … is fit screen and fill screen. … Fit screen will zoom to your full document. … So in this case it was zooming out to my full document. …
- Why render in Photoshop?
- Scanning artwork
- Using Dodge and Burn
- Using the drawing and painting tools in Photoshop
- Adding color to your images
- Working with scanned color illustrations
- Layout styles for fashion portfolios
- Working with color libraries
- Creating mood boards
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
1. Basics You Need to Know
2. Working with Sketches
3. Working with Scanned Color Illustrations
Saving for print2m 15s
5. Creating Mood Boards
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.