For the ACA exam, you should be very comfortable with the basics of navigating a document in Photoshop, including things like panning, zooming, and rotating the canvas. Mike Rankin demonstrates each of these things in this video.
- [Instructor] For the ACA exam … you should be very comfortable with the basics … of navigating a document in Photoshop. … Including things like panning, zooming, … and rotating the canvas. … So let's take a look at all of that. … I'm going to start by restoring the default toolbar, … because I customized it in an earlier movie. … So I'll choose Edit, Toolbar, … and click Restore Defaults, and then Done. … I'll also reset the Essentials Workspace … by going to the Workspace menu … and choosing Reset Essentials. … And collapse these panels down … to give us a little more room. … Now I'll take the Zoom Tool … and notice in the options bar I have buttons … to make the image fit to the screen size, … to fill the screen, and to go to 100%. … These buttons are also available … when you have the Hand Tool. … I'll go back to the Zoom Tool. … And you should also know the keyboard shortcuts for zooming … that are found in the View menu. … So here's Zoom In, Zoom Out, Fit on Screen, and 100%. …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.