- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Configuration considerations
- Evaluating color
- Basic color for raw images
- Essentials of color balance
- Vibrance vs. saturation
- Adjusting temperature in Lab mode
- Strong color cast removal
- Focused color corrections
- Color matching
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hello, I'm Tim Grey. If you're like many photographers, you've probably struggled from time-to-time with color corrections for your photos. At times, you may have even felt that you
1. Configuration Considerations
2. Evaluating Color
3. Foundations of Color Adjustment
4. Focused Color Corrections
5. Color Matching
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.