All right, well now that we have kind of built this background for our project,…let's go ahead and start to bring in the action.…This is where things will get fun.…What we'll want to do is we want to go into our layers and we want to turn on…and off the visibility of a few different layers to kind of get a feel for…the overall action.…One of the things that I'm noticing as a click through these different layers…is that the action that's really important kind of takes place about every other frame.…So let's go ahead and start this off by clicking on the top layer here dane_01.…
Next we'll target that layer by clicking into it.…Then we want to use the Move tool and here we on a click and drag, we want to…move this over to the right.…Now we can't see through this layer just yet.…So before we actually start to move it into the right spot, we also might want to…lower the Opacity, and by lowering the Opacity we can start to see how close that…is to that next little step of action there.…Right about there might be good, it's kind of hard to see, but if we zoom in a…
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediatewith Chris Orwig8h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentalswith Deke McClelland11h 35m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.