Compress complex actions into a time-lapse. Chris Mattia teaches you how to import a series of still images into Photoshop and create your own custom video time-lapse for teaching and learning.
- [Instructor] Instructional time-lapse videos…are extremely powerful at showing long processes…in a condensed period of time.…Many digital cameras, smart phones, and action cameras…have a built-in intervalometer or a time-lapse mode,…where the camera will take a series of pictures…after waiting a certain period of time between each shot.…You can then import that series of images into…PhotoShop and turn them into a video.…Let's start by going up to the file menu and selecting open.…
Then navigate on your hard drive to the folder…that contains your series of images.…Now, here's a series of images that I captured…with my GoPro camera set in time-lapse mode.…And to bring all of these images into PhotoShop,…select the first image and notice that all of these…images are all named and numbered sequentially.…And they do not need to start at any particular number,…but they do need to be numbered sequentially.…Then click the options button and check the box…for image sequence and then click open.…
PhotoShop will then automatically import all…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.