Chris Mattia teaches you how to create your own animated GIF image with Photoshop so you can enhance your next teaching and learning lesson.
- [Narrator] Sometimes you just need a little bit…of animation to better describe that process, concept,…or simply to have a little fun…with your teaching and learning assets.…And that's where animated GIFs or JIFS,…depending on how you like to pronounce them…can be your best friend.…Now, let's look at how to create animated GIFs…in Photoshop.…Now to get started with this project,…I imported the same video file that we saw…in the last movie, by going up to the File menu,…Import, and choosing the Video Frames to Layers option.…
I then only selected a small subset of the frames…to import into this timeline.…Now, if you're not seeing your timeline,…then go up to your Window menu, and select Timeline…from a list of panels.…Now let's make an animated GIF…of Phoebe shaking her head back and forth.…If we play the current animation, by clicking…on the Play button, she turns her head…and then when the animation looped, we have…a hard cut back to the first frame,…and that's not really what we want.…So, let's fix that by selecting all of the frames,…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.