Demonstrates enhancing and correcting photographs for the fashion industry.
- Hey welcome, my name is Chris Orwig. I'm a photographer and I'm a teacher. I'm on the faculty at the Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, California, where we are right now, and it is a beautiful morning. You know, I'm really passionate about photography and about photoshop. And here in this course, we're going to focus in on fashion and beauty photographs and what we're going to do is take a look at how we can make our images come to life in a completely new way. So what exactly will we be covering in this course? Well, we'll start off by looking at how we can work on small details, how we can improve wrinkles, how we can enhance color and tone, and how we can make our images snap and come to life and look even better.
Now, we're going to cover all of these topics and more, and we have a lot of exciting content ahead of us, so without further delay, let's begin.
- Changing clothing drape or shape
- Modifying the background
- Working with shadows and highlights
- Improving color
- Adding blur
- Cleaning up flyaway hairs
- High pass sharpening
- Adjusting eyes and eyebrows
- Reducing shadows around the eyes
- Making creative adjustments with color
- Removing wrinkles and smoothing skin texture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig11h 2m Intermediate
Photoshop CS5: Athletic Retouching Projectswith Chris Orwig6h 9m Intermediate
Photoshop CS5: Creative Compositingwith Chris Orwig4h 41m Intermediate
1. Simple Fashion Project
2. Cleanup Fashion Project
Fixing details and wrinkles5m 31s
3. Desert Fashion Project
4. Commercial Fashion Project
5. Vintage Fashion Project
6. Natural Beauty Project
7. Fashion Beauty Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.