Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Introducing the magazine cover project, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
I'm really excited about this project and here's why. In this project we're going to work on one of Mike Col?n's photographs.…In particular, this image that was the cover of Wedding Style. Now if you don't know about Mike Col?n,…he is literally one of the best wedding photographers in the world, and even more he is a super-quality guy. And Mike is all about…the photographic community, he is about sharing, he is about learning from others, he is about inspiring.…Ad Mike, thanks a ton for the usage of this image in this particular training title. And what I want to do is show you Mike's site briefly.…Here we're at mikecolon.com. If you haven't been to his website, go there, check it out. The guy's work is stunning,…even more he is humble, he is inspiring, just a super-quality person.…
Alright. Well I don't know about you, but when I look at other people's websites and especially other people like this, I go through…the images and I get to an image like this and this is the image that we'll be working on. I think, gosh, that is so absolutely stunning.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.