Join Justin Reznick for an in-depth discussion in this video Intro to winter landscapes, part of Landscape Photography: Winter.
- Winter landscapes is the most challenging season to photograph, but it also can be the most rewarding. Hi, I'm Justin Reznick, and in this course we're going to explore the amazing subjects you can capture in winter. The aurora borealis. Not only will we demonstrate by showing some images, but we're also going to go through some processing. We're also going to look at photographing snow, how to do it in the field and how to get a great look in post. I'm also going to challenge you to incorporate hand of man and wildlife into your landscape winter images to take them to a whole 'nother level.
Finally, we're going to take a look at images from Mount Seymour, one of my favorite places to photograph. Now, throughout this course, I'm going to share some tips about how to stay warm, how to stay safe, and how to keep that gear going throughout your winter shoot. Let's get started.
- Location scouting
- Photographing the Aurora Borealis
- Working with snow
- Incorporating wildlife and structures
- Editing winter landscape photos
- Understanding the gear you need to shoot winter landscapes