Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Photoshop for Designers: Textures.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop, as I've done here. The files are arranged in two folders, which correspond to the chapters. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device or a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
- Sourcing textures
- Add texture with blend modes, masks, and overlays
- Creating texture brushes
- Applying texture with filters
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Apply Texture with Blend Modes, Layer Masks, and Clipping Masks
2. Apply Texture with Brushes
3. Apply Texture with Filters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.