Join Rayce Bird for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Photoshop: Create a Goblin Using Textures and Compositing.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course you can download the files on the main page for this course, open up the images and then follow along with the same project that i'm working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files you can follow along using your own assets. Feel free to experiment and get creative.
Creature creator Rayce Bird, the winner of Face Off, teaches how to take an existing image of a goblin sculpture and apply textures to help bring the goblin to life. Members will learn how to use blending sliders and the Transform, Warp, and Liquify tools in Photoshop to make the textures believable.
- Choosing the right texture images
- Creating the illusion of form with texturing
- Compositing the ears and mouth
- Adding color
- Refining the lighting
- Color correcting the composite