Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to send feedback, part of Creating Icons with Photoshop.
- Throughout this course, you're inevitably going to have some questions, and I want to be as accessible to you as possible when and if you do. So here are a few ways you can get in touch with me via the Web. If Twitter's your thing, you can find me at https://twitter.com/justinseeley, or just tweet me @justinseeley. This is probably the easiest and fastest way to reach me. If you're more of a Facebook person, you can find my Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/seeleyfb. This page allows for private direct messages, much the same as an email, so this is the best solution for long forum questions and responses.
If you're a fan of Google+, you can find my profile at https://plus.google.com/+JustinSeeley. Add me to your circles and contact me anytime. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinseeley. When you connect with me, be sure to tell me that you found my profile by watching this course. That way I know who you are and how you found me. Finally, you can also send me a message or a comment on my YouTube channel as well, which can be found at https://www.youtube.com/thejustinseeley.
Like I said, I want to be as accessible to you as possible. If you have questions, comments, or you just want to say hello, feel free to reach out to me anytime. Thanks for watching.
- Exploring file formats, sizes, perspective, and platform guidelines
- Choosing an icon style
- Creating sketches and assigning color schemes
- Building a grid system for icons
- Redrawing icons with shapes
- Saving icons
- Generating icons for different operating systems