Join Deke McClelland for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Photoshop CS6 New Features.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
So there you have it, an exhaustive inventory of an impressive upgrade.…If you'll permit me a bit of hyperbole, Adobe knocked this one out of the park,…which means we'll be spending a lot of time with it here at lynda.com.…You can look forward to the One-on-One series from me, Photoshop CS6 for…Photographers, Photoshop CS6 Essential Training, and much more.…On behalf of lynda.com, this is the Deke McClelland.…It has been my pleasure showing you around!…
- Enabling auto recovery and background saving
- Filtering layers in the Layers panel
- Modifying multiple layers at once
- Applying layer effects to groups
- Working with the Content-Aware tools
- Redeveloping photos in Camera Raw 7
- Creating depth of field with the Blur Gallery
- Correcting wide-angle panoramas
- Filling and stroking shape layers
- Editing videos in the Timeline panel
- Previewing 3D shadows and reflections
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Photoshop CS6 New Features: Brusheswith John Derry1h 42m Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
1. The New Features
2. New with The Creative Cloud
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.