Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Photoshop for Designers: Working with Bridge.
- [Nigel] That brings us to the end of the course.…Thanks for watching and I hope you found it useful.…Please check out my other courses in the training library,…particularly those in the Photoshop for Designers series.…I'm Nigel French, bye for now.…
- Viewing metadata
- Stacking images
- Rating images
- Filtering and finding images
- Creating collections and Smart Collections
- Creating panoramas and HDR images
- Creating slideshows and contact sheets
- Batch renaming files
- Editing Camera Raw images via Bridge
- Using Develop presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Textureswith Nigel French1h 47m Intermediate
1. The Bridge Interface
3. Bridge and Camera Raw
Using Develop presets3m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.