Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Welcome back, and congratulations on making it through this training. You know my hope has been that by showing you…a retouching workflow process on a number of different projects that this would in turn teach you some valuable skills and teach you…some workflow techniques that you can apply your own images. So now is where the fun actually begins for you. …Where you get to apply all of this knowledge, all of these workflow skills your own images. …Well it's been a privilege to partner with you in this training adventure.…Bye for now.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.