Congratulations on making it through this course.…You know my hope with this course has been that it would show you different…skills about how you can composite your images together,…and that these skills would transfer to your own projects.…Well one of things that you've discovered in this course is that compositing is…just one of the facets; it's one of the many ways that we use Photoshop.…If you want to take your compositing projects even further you may want to look at how…you can modify exposure and tone, or how you can apply some creative effects.…If you want to dig into using Photoshop in that way, you may be interested in…checking out some of my other Photoshop courses in the lynda.com online training…library where we focus in on creative effects.…
Well in closing, thanks for joining me in this course.…I look forward to seeing you in another one.…Bye for now.…
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Intermediate
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediatewith Chris Orwig8h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentalswith Deke McClelland11h 35m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.