Chris Mattia teaches you how to use the powerful Generate command in Photoshop so you can automatically create dozens of teaching and learning assets with a single click.
- [Instructor] Our unit banner template is nearly complete,…the last thing we need to do is tell Photoshop…how to handle the export of each of our Artboards.…We do that by simply renaming each of our Artboards…to tell Photoshop what we want each file to be called…and how we want it to be exported.…Let's start by doing this first Artboard.…Simply double click on the name here in the layers panel,…and then press your left arrow key,…to jump your cursor to the very beginning of the line.…Now, enter a short description for the course…and unit, I'll enter env432_u03_,…then select that text and copy it to your clipboard.…
Then move your cursor down to the very end of the line…and type in a file extension of .jpg.…This is to tell Photoshop that you want this Artboard…to become a JPEG image.…If you like this Artboard to become a PING image,…then simply type in .png.…Make sure the name that you create…is one that's web friendly…with no spaces or special characters.…Then, go to your next Artboard,…double click on the name,…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.