- [Instructor] Sometimes, fixing skin discoloration…can be difficult and complicated like in the previous movie.…In other situations, the process is pretty straightforward…and that's what we'll see here with this movie.…With this movie, we'll be working on two different areas…of the photograph…and you can see out of these three here,…the skin tone on the left, they look good.…The one on the right was out in the sun too much…and she has a little bit of a sunburn.…We want to correct that.…So we will correct that by using Hue Saturation…and Custom Masking.…Let's begin there so I'll click on my…Hue Saturation Adjustment Layer icon…and move the image over so we can see the subject.…
Next, click on the Targeted Adjustment Tool…and just click on the area where we have the problem,…in this case, the reds.…Next, I want to desaturate a little bit…so I'll remove some of that color.…I also want to brighten that up a little bit…and then change its hue.…And with the hue, this is the one you have to be…really careful with.…I'll just bring this up a few points,…
- Cleaning up the background
- Removing distractions with the Spot Healing Brush
- Removing logos, jewelry, and lint
- Sculpting with Liquify
- Smoothing skin
- Removing unflattering distortion
- Changing the face with Face-Aware Liquify
- Removing shadows and wrinkles
- Improving eyes
- Whitening teeth
- Changing makeup
- Using multiple frames
Skill Level Beginner
1. Clean Up the Background
2. Remove and Improve
3. Shape, Sculpt, and Modify
4. Improve Skin
5. Remove Shadows and Wrinkles
6. Improve Eyes
7. Whiten Teeth and Change Makeup
9. Using Multiple Frames
10. Bonus Tips and Advanced Challenges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.