Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Fixing crooked teeth, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
Welcome back.…You know one of the things that's important regards to retouching is keeping focus, keeping passion, keeping alive,…alert and in the previous movie we did a lot of little detailed work on a lot of details.…In this movie I want to shift focuses and work on one detail just to spice it up just for the hack of it.…I want to work on the teeth.…So here we have a Retouch Layer, I am then going to select a Marquee tool and make a selection of the mouth…because I am going to using the Liquify tool.…Well I will make a selection first.…Well I want to make a selection first because it will speed up Photoshop by leaps…and bounds because the liquefaction will only be applied to this area.…
Now we get to Filter drop down menu and choose liquify, check that out now it's just the mouth awesome.…Next what I am going to do is go ahead and select this tool here which is the Freeze Mask tool.…Now you click on Show Mask and I am going to choose a color other than red and I will try blue and I am going to click…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.