Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Finishing touches and glow effect, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- We are very close now to finishing our illustration…all it needs is some finishing touches…and these I want to do now.…And, what I do to add these finishing touches is…on top of all my layers I create a new layer.…And, out of habit I normally name it Retouch.…And, I do this because at the finishing touches state…I don't want to bother with my layers.…
I don't want to pay attention to what layer I am in,…I just want to make little tweaks, little things,…in all layers, in all parts of the image.…And, I really don't want to change layers…at that point because this totally ruins…the experience for me.…And, I'm just making my adjustments…in a separate layer on top of everything.…And, that's just for me personally, the best way to do it.…Now, first thing is we need some stars…here in the background.…
It's a space scene after all.…And, I'm adding these stars in all kinds of hues…which give them a really vibrant quality…even a light green.…These stars are so small that you can barely…see the color they have.…But, having them in these different colorful hues,…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.