To pass the Photoshop ACA exam, you need to study. But what does it mean to “study” software? It is some combination of reading, watching videos, and hands-on time using Adobe Photoshop. In this video, Mike shows where to quickly find information on using any feature in Photoshop as well as more general information about graphic design and project management.
- [Instructor] Now that we've talked about … how to craft a successful study plan, … it's time to ask a very important question. … And that is, what do you actually do to study? … The answer is always going to be some combination … of reading, watching videos, … and hands-on time using the software. … The exact mix of these things … will be different for every person. … Sometimes we absorb information best by reading, … other times we get a lot richer understanding … from watching a quick demo, … and sometimes we learn best with our hands, … actually going through the process … that we're trying to learn. … And that's why this course includes … slides for reading, demos for watching, … and exercise files for following along and doing. … And as I mentioned in the welcome movie, … this course will help you prepare for and pass the ACA exam. … And I recommend that you watch … all the movies in this course at least once, … so you do understand the task at hand, … before moving on with other study resources, …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.