Join Justin Reznick for an in-depth discussion in this video Finalizing the post-process image blend, part of Landscape Photography: Washington's Olympic National Park.
- So we have the waves just the way we like them…and the sharp sea stacks.…Let's go ahead and flatten this image…and that's gonna bring those two layers down to one.…So now I'm working with one layer.…I'm gonna go to my Curves adjustment.…Option Auto.…So you can see a pattern developing here.…Very specific way I go about my images.…Go to Option one, two.…Wow, that really warms it; almost feels like daylight.…Three and four.…
I liked one and four…and I think four just cause I had a little bit more…detail at the bottom and hit OK.…Alright, let's come into Color Efex Pro 4…and again I took numerous images at the coast,…so if I develop a recipe, we wanna save that recipe…and we can use it at the other images.…Okay, let's come to filters.…Let's start from scratch.…We're gonna use Brilliance and Warmth to start.…
Our saturation comes over.…You see it's very blue, very cool.…This was right at the end of sunset.…And let's play with the warmth a little bit.…I don't know that we want it that blue…cause there was some color in the sky.…
- Defining the HIPS acronym for the shooting workflow
- Taking a serene shot of a creek
- Shooting waterfalls
- Isolating trees in a forest
- Getting a macro shot of the forest floor
- Shooting reflective pools
- Using a tilt-shift lens for a panorama
- Shooting fall foliage
- Comparing polarized shots
Skill Level Intermediate
Landscape Photography: Waterfallswith Justin Reznick32m 32s Beginner
Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroomwith Jan Kabili49m 43s Appropriate for all
Travel Photography: Mountains and Snow Landscapeswith Ben Long2h 27m Intermediate
Landscape Photography: Washington's Palouse Regionwith Justin Reznick1h 50m Intermediate
Introduction to the Olympic National Forest
1. Shooting in the Sol Duc Valley
2. Shooting Second Beach on the Olympic Peninsula
3. Shooting in the Hoh Rain Forest
4. Reviewing the Final Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.