Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Final thoughts, part of Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials.
So that brings us to the end of Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials.…Thanks very much for watching.…I am sure you'll agree there is more to working with type in Photoshop…than meets the eye.…Do come back and check out the other titles in the series Photoshop for Designers,…but for now, it's goodbye.…
- The pros and cons of setting type in Photoshop
- Setting type preferences
- Choosing fonts
- Sizing type
- Entering glyphs and special characters
- Tracking and kerning type
- Using Baseline Shift
- Working with OpenType fonts
- Justifying and aligning paragraphs
- Masking type with clipping masks
- Warping type
- Converting type to shape layers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Type in Photoshop
Setting type preferences3m 37s
2. Entering and Editing Text
3. Character Formatting
4. Paragraph Formatting
5. Masking Type
6. Path Type, Rotated Type, and Vertical Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.