Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Final image review, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
In order to see our full progress, we need to open up the original file.…So I'm going to go ahead and do that.…We're going to go back to the Bridge hold down the Shift key and double-click the file to open it up inside a Photoshop.…Now, once we have this file open inside a Photoshop, we're going to click in our layer document and I'm going…to double-click the Background layer and name this original_color…because that is the original layer after we've modified it in Camera Raw.…Next, click in the real original and drag that into this particular layer document and put it at the bottom…and we'll call this one original because that is exactly what it's.…
Press F to go to Full-Screen View Mode and let's turn off the other layers…and then reposition this so it's right in the right spot.…There we go, and now we can see our overall progress.…I'll press the Tab key to get rid of my toolbox in my palette, then press F to go to Full Screen View Mode, reposition the image…and press F7 to bring back the Layers palette and let's take a look at our overall progress.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.