In this video, start creating your final line art on a separate layer.
- [Presenter] With our rough sketch scale to the right size, … and our perspective create, … we are now ready to start our final drawing. … And I want to create a new layer for that. … And I also want to decrease the opacity on my rough sketch … so that it becomes only a faint guideline for my drawing … just like the perspective lines. … Now I switch to my new layer, … zoom in and start with the drawing. … And I just pick any part … of this vehicle here to start my drawing. … And when I draw lines that have to go … into a specific direction, … I now don't stick to the rough sketch here … because this diverges quite a bit from the perspective … that we have established with our perspective lines, … I tried to stick to the perspective lines, … so that our final drawing is created … in a proper perspective. … And I'm starting outlining … some basic forms here of our track. … And I'm using the flow sketch are now here … to have a crisple line. … But I do actually not care too much … about making this super crisp outline here. …
- Setting up a digital canvas
- Using palettes
- Selecting color using the Eyedropper
- Fine-tuning pressure of tablet pens
- Adding a Quick Mask
- Trying different Blending modes
- Using the Smudge, Blur, and Sharpen tools
- Using the Mixer brush
- Dodging and burning
- Selective saturation using the Sponge tool
- Using the Clone Stamp tool
- Transforming selections
- Color adjustments
- Changing layer opacity
- Adding shadows and highlights
- Painting a foreground, midground, and background
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Settings for the Brush Tool
5. Additional Tools for Applying Color
6. Supporting Tools
7. Manipulating Color
8. Organizing the Digital Canvas
9. Digital Drawing
10. Colored, Digital Drawing
11. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.