Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Final Drawing: Part 3, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- Before we continue to work on our digital drawing,…I want to get rid of the rough sketch…that we can still see transparently…in the background of our drawing.…It helped us a lot to create the design of our drawing,…but now that it's time to refine…the detail of our drawing,…we can lower its opacity…to zero; that's one option.…
Of course we can also just click this little icon here,…and that way we also get rid of the initial rough sketch.…And this shows us where our drawing…still lacks a little bit of detail,…and we're going to add this now,…in order to finish our digital drawing.…So the hull needs to be continued over here.…Here are some more gaps, but I don't need…too much detail on this part of the drawing.…
Well, sometimes you want to make…a very accurate and very detailed drawing,…but in this case, it's more of…well, an inspiration that we want to…document with our drawing, and for that…it's absolutely okay to keep things…a little bit loose and sketchy.…Emphasizing the outline of the object…helps me, okay, this is…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.