Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Final Drawing: Part 2, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- We continue our spaceship drawing…at the engines…and here's the reason why…I said that you should not care about…erasing lines in the rough sketch…because the rough sketch is only the base for the drawing…and the real decisions…are made in the final drawing…that we are creating right now.…Somewhere in this bunch of lines,…I find the line that I like…and I'm just using that…for my final drawing.…
I'm putting a little box on top here…and actually…here's the first time where I can really…make use of the eraser.…Let's just erase the lines here that…won't be visible because of the little box that we…have just created.…This cylindrical thingy here…will help us to attach the wing.…Look how I create these little…elliptical sections over here.…
Here we have an intersection with the wing.…Now I'm going to paint a few more…separations.…These lines are not only useful to…break up the different parts of the spaceship visually…and create more visual interest,…they are actually also very…important to give us hints…about the form of…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.