This video wraps up the course.
- [Instructor] Here we can see now…some of the variations of our illustration…that I was able to create just by…switching some layers on and off.…But this is only the tip of the iceberg, of course.…With just a few more color layers,…one or two more light sources, and a few different skies,…you could actually create a vast amount of variations…of this illustration.…Now I hope you will have fun using…this compositing approach in your own creative work.…
Thanks for watching, and all the best to you.…
- The basic concepts of digital compositing
- Preparing the right preliminary drawing
- Creating and using mask layers
- Painting and adjusting different light sources
- Coloring through local color adjustments
- Rendering highlights and reflections
- Creating and refining the final composite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Compositing
2. Illustrating the Composite Layers
3. Finishing Touches and Variations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.