You can get some quick results by starting with the Exposure and Contrast adjustments in the Lightroom Develop module.
- [Instructor} So the last movie we talked about…how to set Lightroom up to make editing a little bit easier.…Now let's take a look at some basic edits for an image.…So with this particular image we got some nice,…beautiful soft corals on a slope…with some beautiful blue water behind it and some fish…in the background.…But if we look at it, the overall image is pretty dark…so we're going to do some quick develops to it.…So we've got our image selected.…We're here in the development module in Lightroom…and we're going to get started working on this image…using the basics panel.…
So over here you can see the basics panel is open.…I'm going to scroll down a little bit…so we can see more of if.…And so is image and the first thing we're going to work on…is the exposure of this image.…So down here we've got a couple sliders…and the first one says exposure…so let's go ahead and grab that and see what it does.…So by moving it to the right…we're going to increase overall exposure in the image.…Now Lightroom will let you do…
- Wide-angle optics
- Blending and contrasting exposure
- Controlling exposure with aperture
- Lighting underwater
- Shooting on walls and slopes
- Composing underwater shots
- Capturing rays of sunlight
- Going in for close focus
- Post-processing in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is Wide Angle?
5. Special Techniques
6. Post Processing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.