Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting objects, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop (2012).
So when you're finished with your project, obviously you'll probably want to export …it so it is a some kind of self-contained video file.…Now there are certain instances where you would want to export, say an image…sequence, instead of a QuickTime or a Windows Media file, and we'll talk about…those in a quick second.…So to export your project files out of Photoshop, you want to go up under File…and choose Export>Render Video.…Under the Render Video settings, this is where we can select the folder where …we can export our project to.…
Now let's go to the next option down.…Right here where it says, Adobe Media Encoder, if we click on that, notice we have …an option to use Media Encoder where all of these settings are actually, …in fact, loaded from Adobe Media Encoder.…But there's also another option for Photoshop Image Sequence.…Now if you have a large project that is very render-intensive.…Let say you have Photoshop Extended and you animated some 3D elements, …when you go to export that, sometimes it will take Photoshop quite a bit of time…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.