Chris Mattia teaches you how to use the Export As command in Photoshop to quickly create multiple teaching and learning images at multiple sizes.
- [Instructor] Another way to…export your images out of Photoshop…is to use the newer export as feature…by going to the file menu, down to export,…and selecting export as.…Now this tool is a little bit more streamlined…than the legacy save for web option that we just looked at.…Although, in this tool you only have the option…of looking at one preview of your image…rather than those two up and four up views…that we saw in the save or web option,…which are pretty helpful from time to time.…
Now the general flow of this window…is to choose your export settings on the right…starting with the file format,…and this tool limits you to just the four types of files…that are most commonly used on the web.…You then set your quality and your image size options here.…Now instead of the data about compression settings…appearing in the bottom of the image,…it's appearing over here just to the right of the listing…for this particular image that we're going to export.…And since the dial up modem settings…are far less relevant today than they were…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.